Sooo, I saw the Disney XD press release for May. And I saw that there was no Wander listed. But I also noticed that they were only talking about Sundays, and there was barely anything on there. If Wander airs, it’ll probably be on a Monday like it was with The Hero/The Birthday Boy. Since there were no Mondays listed, then perhaps there is still a chance they could change the schedule, and add Wander. Like it says, it’s subject to change. Or hell, maybe they just don’t deem it as a “programming highlight”.
So, my suggestion is to not get your hopes up, because the less we hope, the more likely that it’ll be that Wander will get added to the schedule.
Yes, of course! I love doing voice work. But I’d probably leave the main cast up to the professionals.
As long as I get full creative control and am promised at least 2 seasons, I’m in.
AlisonWonderland1951’s doing art commissions, y’all. My prices and rules are below. If you’d like a commission, please message me the instructions for what you’d like (please don’t tell me in a comment or reblog). I’m new to commissioning, so please bear with me while I get used to all this. Thank you!
- Sketches – $6 +$1 for each additional character.
- Black & White line art – $10 +$3 for each additional character.
- Colored sketches – $15 +$4 for each additional character.
- Full color pictures – $20 +$8 for each additional character and +$3-6 for a background (depending in how much detail).
- I can only accept PayPal, and I will require payment up front. I will give you my email upon accepting the request. When sending money, please pick “I’m sending money to family or friends”.
- I will draw Original Characters, Fan Characters, some shipping art.
- I will not draw Not Safe For Work, any pairing I do not feel comfortable with, anything having to do with racism or sexism. I have the right to turn down any request for any reason.
- The price may vary depending on the complexity of the requested picture.
- Please try to be as descriptive as you can! I may require references.
If you’re still not sure, see examples of my art here!
Okay, I’m still a little nervous about all this, but I think I’m ready to open commissions. I’ll make a full post about it in a minute.
Okay, I want to open commissions today. Thing is, that I’m kind of terrified.
Could some of my buddies who do commissions look at my prices and rules and tell me if it’s all fair and if I’m forgetting anything important?